- Train and manage the work responsibilities and performance of the Nursing-Care and Multi-Skilled Care Staff.
- Plan the annual operations budget for the Centre.
- Recruit and maintain a list of volunteers, and coordinate their areas of contributions.
- Ensure the Centre’s essential facilities are in good working conditions and ensure that all scheduled servicing are carried out by the contractors or service providers
- Keep management and HQ SLEC informed of any incident/accident irregularities and issues/concerns.
- Provide feedback of staff, clients and volunteers to the management and follow-up on instructions /decisions made by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma
- Min 3-4 years eldercare/ healthcare experience
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience
- Strong interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Good planning, organizing, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Customer and quality focused
- Able to work under tight timelines and urgency to meet deadlines
If you are interested to apply for the above-mentioned position, please submit your resume to email@example.com