As a Care Partner, you will help our elders to lead a meaningful life by empowering them to participate in their activities of daily living, and providing direct personal care.
- Assist nurses in performing simple nursing tasks (eg feeding, toileting, showering) and monitor elders’ health status daily
- Conduct cognitive, physical, recreational & social activities so as to promote relationship building among other elders
- Prepare tea break for elders and assist in simple housekeeping tasks
- Minimum ITE Nitec/Higher Nitec in Nursing
- Enrolled Nursing-experience can apply
- Confident with transfer techniques: Lifting and transferring residents from bed to wheelchair, and vice versa
- Able to work for rotating shifts and weekends
You may submit your resume to email@example.com
Applicants may apply using the form below and our team will contact you upon complete submission of information.