For frail and home-bound elderly who are unable to utilise services at the centres.
This service includes the following:
- Tube Care (Catheters or Feeding tubes)
- Wound Care
- Stoma Care
- Medication Packing
- Medication Administration (Injections)
- Bowel Care
- Tracheostomy Care
- Monitoring of Chronic Diseases
- Health Education
- Caregiver Training and Support
- Psychosocial and Dementia Support
- Palliative Care Support
Click here to find out more from our team across our centres located islandwide.